Friday, September 13, 2013

Surgery: Status Update - 5:45 PM PT / 9.13.13

This is Caroline.

Not much knew has happened or changed since I last wrote, except my dad appears to be sound asleep. We are hoping he can sleep for a while, or at least until the next nurse arrives...

They did up the medicine he can dispense himself to double the amount (since he was not taking it enough as he should have been the past 24 hours), so I am convinced that is making him extra drowsy and sleepy.

I will post a final update later...In the meantime, it's Friday, and past 5:00 PM everywhere in the US (except Hawaii), so if you happen to be enjoying a beer or cocktail, I encourage you to have an extra for my dad...

1 comment:

  1. Catch some zzzzzz
    Cheers: "To your health"
    Thanks for keeping us posted

    ReplyDelete